Johnny is now able to sit unsupported. He has been doing so for a while now, but he is finally getting to the point where he can do it for decently long amounts of time. He has been able to rotate in circles for a few weeks as well, and it is getting to the point where crawling won't really add a whole lot of mobility since he is already finding ways to get all over the apartment. For now, it takes him a little longer so I'll enjoy that part of it for as long as I can. We officially need to baby-proof the apartment again. I have enjoyed not having to pull little plastic covers out of the sockets every time I need to vacuum, but Johnny is now interested in trying to stick his fingers in them so we need to block them all again. At least we won't have to put the doorknob covers on for a few years!We haven't seen any new signs when it comes to teething. After that first one started to cut through there really hasn't been any progression. Johnny is still chewing everything he can get his hands on. I've started letting him eat some crackers and fruits when they are broken or cut into very tiny pieces. He is enjoying the new changes in food options, but it is so messy! I need a drop-cloth for our floor! I know that for this stage with Alice they got one of the plastic office floor covers to sit under her highchair but since we don't feed Johnny in one specific place it is a little hard. That, and we don't have the two dogs Alice has to clean up after everything. With Zack I didn't have to handle this part a whole lot. I'd have to say the worst are the teething biscuits. Johnny loves them, but by the end of the whole ordeal everyone is covered in gooey grossness.
Christmas morning will be fun when we can give him some of his Pap Pap's famous Belgian waffles! -- No syrup though, too sweet and way too messy.
No comments:
Post a Comment