
It seems like every time I turn around there is something else that has happened to move life along faster and faster. In three weeks Christy graduates from high school... she just attended her senior prom. We had the opportunity to meet up with her prior to the fact and see her all dressed up, and it blows my mind that I can so clearly remember when she was Johnny's age. Stephen and I were talking recently, and we definitely are not looking forward to her leaving for college in a few short months. We have gotten used to having her over every day, through my pregnancy and now with Johnny. She is wonderful with him, and truly is the best Godmother a child could have!
Meanwhile Johnny has hit 9lbs as of yesterday. The funny thing is, though he is definitely getting bigger, its all in length! He still can't fit into "newborn" clothes yet, they are way too baggy for him. We've settled for some stretched out preemies that various people have passed down to us, and that seems to be working for the moment. The only brand of clothing that makes skinny enough onzies for him is Carter's, and at $12.50 each (minimum) we really can't afford to buy him something he will grow out of in a few weeks. At least it is getting warmer out during the day and I can stick him in just a t-shirt and diaper if need be.
No comments:
Post a Comment