Corn on the cob, watermelon, hamburgers, chips... this is what life is all about! Too bad Johnny isn't old enough to enjoy any of it! Well, maybe I'll give him a little watermelon to gnaw on while kept under a watchful eye. So far today he has been in a very strange mood. He is extremely happy one minute and convinced the world is ending the next. I think his gums are bothering him. Teething isn't fun.Introducing new foods has been quite the adventure with the little guy. So far he has decided he loves bananas, is okay with sweet potatoes, pears, and apples, isn't a fan of the rice cereal unless there is something sweet mixed in with it, and absolutely hates peaches. How can anyone hate peaches? Carrots and green beans soon!
Friday Stephen gets paid, and we are going to see about getting a YMCA membership. The discount we could get for having a low income could actually be substantial enough to make the yearly fee affordable. I would love to take Johnny swimming on a regular basis. It would be great exercise for me, and since I have always loved being in the water I wouldn't be surprised if Johnny is a fish too.
No comments:
Post a Comment