At the moment Johnny is surrounded by 3 girls. Ellie, Averey and Kelsey are all at our house for the day. Stephen was home for lunch, but has headed back on to campus for classes and a midterm. The little guy is now the only y chromosome in the place!Now, as we all sit and watch Monsters Inc. and listen to the squealing and giggling of little Boo on the screen, all of the babies have managed to join in the fun. Averey keeps quoting the lines right after they are said. The movie came out when I was a sophomore in high school, so I was slightly surprised that Averey knew it so well and wanted to watch it. Then again, the Disney Princesses are still beloved in the children's movie community. I can't wait to see what Johnny's favorite will be in a few years...
No comments:
Post a Comment