Monday, September 14, 2009

New Friends

Johnny has been making quick friends with Averey and Kelsey Gummo. Averey spoils both babies and helps out a lot with them, and the babies like to play on the floor together and stare at each other. I have the girls two to three days a week, so it is nice to have them around for fun yet still have some days with just mommy and baby.

Lately Johnny hasn't been feeling all that well, and though I think that a lot of it has to do with teething, he has had a runny nose and goopy eyes as well. There is only so much I can do to help, so there has been a lot of screaming baby and a lot of bouncing/dancing parents. I am definitely getting my exercise just carrying him around the apartment. Hopefully when we go to Walmart tonight he will chill out some in the cart. He likes walking around even in his car seat, and both Steve and I could use some peace and quiet. I think Steve is coming home early today to help out with Johnny since it has been so hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment