Friday, October 30, 2009

Oops!

This month has been increasingly busy. I haven't had a chance to sit down and update. Things are good, Johnny is growing like a week, and fall is here in full force. Tomorrow is Halloween and Johnny has a monkey costume to dress up in. We're taking him trick-or-treating from one relative's house to the next. He is a bit young for the whole candy ordeal, so we figured this was a good way to get him all decked out and enjoy the evening without looking like we're two adults trying to scam people out of their candy.

Big boy is now consistently saying "dada" and has begun to scream it when Stephen leaves for work. His daddy is by far his favorite person in the whole world. All it takes is for Steve to walk into the room and the kid is lit up like a jack-o-lantern on Halloween. (Hey, that was good right? Appropriate? Halloween?)

Teething has been an excellent adventure. Still nothing to show for it except drenched onezies and family. We all look as though we've been through a shower with our clothes on after even ten minutes of holding the slobber box. I know that most children stick anything they can find in their mouths at this age, but I'm telling you this kid is beyond extreme. I've watched a good number of kids through this stage and I've never seen anything like him. He finds things! That teddy bear? The one that was just across the room? Suddenly it's all the way over in Johnny's mouth. It's like magic! The kid doesn't even look like he moved!

Speaking of movement, I have the Gummo girls over today and it looks like all of the rugrats are moving around. More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment