Monday, November 2, 2009

Trick-or-Treat

The slobber monkey enjoyed his first Halloween. We got a bunch of pictures of him with everyone he visited, and even received an awesome book about costumes from his GG. It was so much fun to see everyone's faces when we showed up at the front door. His grandpa Gary even had us leave with about 4 bags full of candy, despite the fact that the 6 1/2 month old has no way of eating it. -- Not that I mind!

Eli Bricker's birthday party was on Saturday, and Johnny really had a blast watching all of the 3 year olds run in circles around the place. There were so many little kids, all hyped up on sugar. Johnny never had a chance to get bored, there was so much going on. He went along rather well with the pirate theme, as anytime he got very excited he would yell out "AAAARGH" and then start to laugh. What a little nut.

Both Saturday and Sunday afternoons Johnny spent a lot of time with his daddy so that I could get some work done. They watched football and played games, and all I heard all day was a ton of giggling. His laugh is so contagious. It is impossible to hear that little boy get going without cracking up yourself. Steve and I have always laughed a lot, but it was nothing compared to how we laugh now that Johnny has come along.

I love my little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment