Steve spent a long time on the phone today with the people from TomTom to get the map update we were promised that the computer refused us. Finally he managed to talk the people into getting it set up, so now we won't have to use printouts the whole time.
Other than our upcoming plans, not too much else has been going on. November 16th Johnny finally had his first tooth cut through, but only the very top. Ever since he is even more insistent on chewing on everything, much like a puppy with brand new shoes to attack. We will be taking plenty of teething toys and biscuits. He seems to like puffs too.
The girls are getting along with Johnny just fine. He and Kelsey are pretty much best friends. I can't have them in the room together without letting them sit with each other or they both start freaking out. They're cute but I think they are starting to drive Averey nuts. "Why do they keep holding haaaaands?"
Well, I gotta finish packing... here's to a safe journey!
No comments:
Post a Comment