Johnny is currently staring at himself in the mirror making funny faces, Kelsey is in the Command Center singing and Averey is playing with her Little Einsteins computer. - I think I may have made a mistake in giving her the birthday present at the beginning of the day instead of at the end. All I've heard since I put it in her hands has been little tiny voices talking about getting ready to "blast off" and Mozart. The box said 3-6 years, but I don't think shes understanding the games on it. The noise it makes seems to be more interesting. Joy!
Yesterday Johnny decided that standing sounded like a good idea. He was just standing there playing with his toys while Steve and my dad watched. He dropped one, bent over to pick it up, almost lost his balance and straightened up again. He leaned to one side instead and was able to get it that way. We got some video of him standing later, but in that he was leaning against the couch some. Either way, I'm just kind of stunned that all of the sudden out of nowhere he is upright! Slow down baby!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment