Tonight I begin with the baking, working on the ABC sugar cookies. Tomorrow I will attempt the alphabet block "masterpiece" cake. I still haven't figured out how I am going to put the letters on the side... I am also going to get Johnny his own cake to massacre when the time comes. That is the one I think I will end up putting the candle on. I have alphabet blocks the scatter around the house in decoration as well as to spell out his name, I have color matching plates with the theme, a plastic tablecloth to stick on the floor under his high chair so we don't ruin GG's house, and lots of fun goodies for the kids. I plan on going to pick up some balloons for on the mailbox as well as inside the house. Soooo excited! And at the same time, sad.I can't believe he is a year old already! That's just nuts to me and now I'm dying for a second kiddo. It sounds like we'll be waiting at least another year, (which is smart and my logical side agrees with) but in the meantime I'm just dying to have an infant around! What happened to the itty bitty 6lb baby I gave birth to? He's 21lb 2oz as of last week's weighing! Noooo!
Now, back to burning his "First Year" DVDs I made for the party.
No comments:
Post a Comment