It is official... Johnny is my child. If there was any question before, (which I wouldn't understand since I gave birth to him) there never will be again. We've passed the angelic infant stage and entered the temper tantrums. It is actually rather funny half of the time, he turns bright red and shakes like crazy in a rage. And it can be over nothing at all... he dropped his sippy cup therefore he feels he needs to freak out. I'll firmly tell him to "stop" when he does something bad and he goes ballistic. The upside to being me? I can out-stubborn him any day!
At the moment the kiddo is off with his dad fixing Brenda's computer. It has given me a few minutes peace, and for that I am glad. He is so full of energy these days! I feel like I need to nap ten times as much as he does. For a family that has been blessed with a child who has always slept through the night, I'm still pretty sure we are never well rested enough. We won't be so lucky with the next one, I'm sure of that. Will I never have a good night's sleep again?
No comments:
Post a Comment