We had a very pleasant 4th of July. Johnny wore a special outfit made just for him, and I even got to talk to his uncle Johnny for about a half hour! What a great treat! I love that boy, I can't wait for him to come home and meet MY Johnny. As I told him that night, there is a reason I named my son after him.Yesterday we were able to buy some much needed necessities that we have been going without for a while now. In the baby department, we were on our last thing of diaper wipes, and he desperately lacked bottles and pacifiers. Hooray for shopping trips that involve dish detergent and toilet paper... oh how life has changed since I have become an "adult".
I am hoping to go and walk around People's Choice (a local art festival) on Thursday with Johnny's GG. We will have to break in the chariot stroller now that he is big enough for it and it has the best sun protection for the little guy. I hate this no-sunscreen thing for babies under 6 months. I feel like I'm subjecting him to cancer if I take him outside at all. Summer is my favorite time of year, and between the lack of clear skies, temperatures over 72, and sun protection for my child, I feel trapped inside.
Hopefully the weather at the lake in August is much better.
No comments:
Post a Comment