Last night we went to Johnny's first movie at the theater! Surprisingly, he actually watched the whole thing. We were expecting him to either sleep through it or just kind of chill and not care where we were, but he actually watched it and got mad if we turned him away from the screen for any reason. Really, we just wanted to see The Proposal and didn't have a sitter so he came along, but by the end of it he was honestly laughing and cooing and very into the whole experience. He insisted on having his bottle while turned so he could watch at the same time, and when I stopped to burp him he was rather angry until I sat him on my lap and did it that way.Great movie by the way, I don't think I've laughed that hard at a film in years. The previews made it look like a cute and funny romantic comedy, but it was downright hysterical and had the whole audience in stitches. You know how usually you get one of the best lines in the trailer to a movie and then it's kind of ruined in that sense? So not the case here... I love Betty White.
Johnny's first movie theater experience? Two thumbs up!
No comments:
Post a Comment