Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Days Blend Together


Lately I've been having a hard time telling the days apart. Every day is a repetition of the day before, the only variation being which doctor and whether or not the hospital is involved. I can't even tell you what day of the week it is most of the time. Today, at one of my appointments, I for some reason thought it was Thursday? It's not just the pregnancy brain... it's the lack of anything to keep me grounded in the real world versus the bubble of my apartment!

As time goes on the contractions I have been having are becoming more and more intense. They are still way too far apart to be of much concern, but I kinda wish that since they aren't actually achieving anything, they would be a little less painful. Not much anyone can do about it, aside from getting another shot to stop them. I'll pass on the shot since it was far worse than any of the contractions have been so far.

At this point, just get me to the hospital and let's get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment