
I figured that even though I blog regularly on another site, I really wanted a place just to talk about some of the more personal things, namely my growing family. I've been a member on xanga for something like 5 years now and update at least 3 times a week, but I've also developed a following of random odds-and-ends people from various points in my life. I would rather like somewhere to start fresh.
Today, I am 32 weeks and 3 days into my pregnancy. You would not believe the complications that have come up so far. It's to the point where when the new doctor they just hooked me up with asked when my most recent CT scan was, all Stephen or I could say was "One of the ER visits about two months ago?" -- There have been something like 7 in the past 4 months. Most of those were on doctor's orders, too! They have done more blood work and testing on me than I ever thought was possible, especially for someone in my state (prego) who they say can't have any unnecessary testing or exposure to pretty much any kind of medication.
The current leading problem with my health is a huge concern for the almost non-stop dizzy spells I've been having. I have fallen twice, on my belly. Right now I've been ordered not to walk. Really? Seriously? Don't walk? - So much easier said than done, especially for someone who has to pee every ten seconds. The doctors want me in a wheel chair if I'm going to go anywhere. Well, I don't have one of those.
Anyway, the plan is to keep updating as I get closer to finally meeting the little guy who keeps drumming away to every song on the radio and attempting to burrow through my right side all night. He has been given a clear bill of health, so no worries there... I'm just falling apart.
No comments:
Post a Comment