
Since the start of the year 2009, I have been to the ER six times now. Yesterday afternoon, I passed out, hit my head, and landed splayed out on the floor. This, my friends, was fall number three. Of course, as procedure calls for, I spend the rest of my day in the ER. Five hours and about twenty tests later they have once again come to the same conclusion they have the past two times I have been in there, (as each of those times was for the same problem) I'm perfectly healthy in every way aside from the fainting and dizzy spells. They can not trace them, they have no idea what is wrong with me, because all is in perfect order.
Now I am being sent to a Neurologist, as they've given up on any other specialists because all have come up empty handed, and Steve has to drive me to Philipsburg for the appointment this afternoon. Meanwhile, my grandma is bringing me a wheelchair for around the house because I have proven for the last time that my body can not be trusted to transport me from the couch to the bathroom three feet away.
Well, the doorbell just rang and I think it's my grandma! I'll be off for now!
No comments:
Post a Comment