Sunday, March 22, 2009

He Can't Come Soon Enough


I have hit the point where I can no longer lay down without being in incredible pain. Back, side, neck, head, leg... pain. I think I have an ear infection, but goodness knows I'm not running to the doctor for that, I'll just mention it the next time I'm in there if it hasn't gone away by then. All they would do is give me an antibiotic and I really don't want more unless it is absolutely necessary. Stephen has been giving me back massages, as much as I honestly hate getting them, (I know, I'm strange) but it only helps for a short while. The cold I had managed to catch is slowly going away, but I still have thrush. I have been informed that thrush is very common in pregnant women, but I'm still really grossed out by it.

My appetite is back to my first trimester's picky and annoying state. Nothing sounds good, but I'm starving... or one specific and very random thing sounds absolutely amazing, but it either isn't available to me or I do have it, take one bite, and want to puke it back up. The acid and heartburn doesn't help when it comes to a strange appetite, and I think I've downed a record number of Tums in the past several months, increasingly more so as of late because I can not find any other over the counter that helps in the slightest. Prilosec, Zantac, Pepcid, Mylanta... nope!

The stretch marks in the dead-center of my lower belly have expanded so rapidly that it now feels like the Appalachians have decided to mirror themselves in a scale-model on my skin. That, or I am somehow turning slowly into a tiger with raised stripes. No amount of lotion is helping with how sore they are, let alone their appearance.

When will he finally be here?

No comments:

Post a Comment