Johnny (okay, I) made Steve a tie for Father's Day. It has his footprints on it and says "#1 Dad"... What? Every dad needs a cheesy tie from his kids! Besides, with our current financial state, the $8 tie was about as much as I could squeeze out of the bank account. Actually, my dad paid for it. I still owe him, I'd better not forget that.We spent the night at GG's last night because we were Andy sitting and so this morning when I woke up I went out to the living room where Steve was sleeping on the couch to find Johnny no longer in his pack-and-play but on his dad's chest. Both of my boys were out cold. I took a picture and then a little while later when Johnny had decided to wake up I snapped another. They're too cute, I love them both so much!
Our meeting up with Ann on Friday was great, I am glad she was able to spend about 20 minutes or so with him and we could all catch up a little. Johnny had been put in a cute outfit, but managed to projectile puke on everyone and everything (including his clothes of course) just as the plane was landing. By the time she got to see him he was back in a white onezie. Oh well! We got a few good pictures and then they had to get going to make it to the rehearsal dinner in time for Shannon's wedding.
Last night was our Father's Day dinner for my dad. Mindy, Christy, Brian, and later Matt were all able to be there. We had tacos, gave him gifts, and watched I Now Pronnounce You Chuck & Larry. Steve and I had given him the movie, and everyone spent the rest of the night asking him if he was hiding something from us... "Where is Chuck?" Good times, and then a few of us ended the night with The Italian Job. Johnny and I had passed out before the end of that one!
Today we took our time getting up and moving, and plan on taking it easy. We are going to go over to Steve's parent's to give Gary his gift, and then will be headed into church this evening. Relatively mellow and relaxed, we might cap off the evening with another movie. Who knows? It's all up to what Steve wants to do, as it is his day!
No comments:
Post a Comment