
Johnny loves to be stripped down to his diaper. For that matter, he'd go 100% in his birthday suit if I'd let him. But alas, I do not find the prospect of a diaperless infant a good idea for very long at a time, so once a day he gets about 15 minutes to just chill out on a mat on the floor... usually directly following an explosive diaper so I can assure there won't be any more coming for a little while.
As it is getting warmer out, we are finding more and more that a diaper only is the best way to go! I figured this much while I was pregnant, didn't plan on having more than a onesie on him at best, and it has indeed been the case. Last night we were hanging out with my dad in a house with no airconditioning and it took a grand total of about ten seconds for Johnny to start whining and pulling at his clothes. Once stripped, he felt much better. Might this exhibitionst side come from his mother? The woman who doesn't wear shoes and would be set for life if a sports bra and shorts were the most anyone was required to wear?! I do believe so...
No comments:
Post a Comment