
Johnny and I are back from our weekend in Altoona with Grammy. We have returned to a rested and recharged Stephen, which is great news for me because my migraines aren't getting any better and I could use a little help with Johnny. I need to get some rest today before Steve goes back to work tomorrow.
I believe the plan is to make a pot roast for tomorrow night's family dinner. Aunt Mindy might come, so I need to call and see if she is bringing Matt or not in order to get a good head count. If there are too many people, it might be lasagna instead! -- I'm not complaining, I love either meal!
Our new project for the time being is working on the wedding invitations for Grammy. Johnny and I went with her to pick out the supplies needed to make them, and now he is helping me put them together. Well, he's sitting with me while I work on them, smiling on and off between working on a diaper. Steve still says he's not smiling at me, it's just gas. He is sure Johnny only smiles at him. Men... they're so delusional. Thank goodness I have a good number of years before Johnny can be counted as one of them!
I'll keep my baby little while I still can...
No comments:
Post a Comment