Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Keeping Up-to-Date

I recently created a website for those who want to see updated pictures of Johnny and have the ability to order prints. I think it will come in handy, as people are constantly asking me for pictures but I can't afford to get them printed and hand them out. I recently ordered some new wallet-size photos of him, but other than that every few months, people are just going to have to be content with getting their prints themselves. Meanwhile, I'd love to be able to afford any prints, as I want to have photo albums!!!

Anyway, things here at casa-de-delafield are going just fine. Stephen is getting his macbook pro either today or tomorrow, so he is thrilled about that, and promising to let me use his other mac to store all of the photos of Johnny on so that we have a backup of some sort available.

Johnny is continuing to be a ham and pose for pictures. He is totally to the stage where he likes to coo and talk as well as smile every time he is given a reason. He continues to love music and enjoys dancing with me while I carry him around the house. Music is still the best thing to soothe him, which makes me sure that he will take after his father and aunt Mindy.

In other news, Stephen has finally agreed to let me get another tattoo. I want to get Johnny's initials and birth date on my wrist, and for every subsequent kid add more. Though he isn't thrilled about me getting more ink, he thinks that is about as tasteful as he can ask for, and it is kind of a cool idea. Simple, but nice... and small. I'll have to wait a little while to save up the money, but I'm excited. Thanks for the idea T'sana!

No comments:

Post a Comment