Monday, June 8, 2009

Fussy!!!


So I don't know whether he is starting to teethe, (hes chewing on his binks) or if he simply wasn't feeling well, but Johnny spent the entire day freaking out. He would scream at the top of his lungs every 3 or 4 minutes no matter what anyone did. Holding him, cuddling, changing, feeding, walking, bouncing, swinging... nothing made him happy! The only time he stopped screaming all day was for the 10 minutes he was in the bathtub. He finally fell asleep for the first time since 8:00am about 20 minutes ago. -- It's almost 11:00pm!!!

He doesn't have a fever, I tried some baby orajel, he didn't respond to gripe water, and it can't be his stomach because for the first time in days everything is actually all normal on that front. I know its crazy for me to be worried since he is just an unusually perfect baby most of the time, but if he doesn't start to be more "Johnny" by tomorrow I'm going to call the doctor and ask for suggestions. All kids have bad days, but there is nothing I can find that triggered this one! Setting him down to cry didn't fix it, holding him all of the time isn't helping much, but at least it isn't constant crying, there are a few minute breaks here and there. Johnny! What can I do?

I hope he sleeps well tonight... he is so exhausted at this point! As am I...

No comments:

Post a Comment