Today we got some more prints of Johnny in from his shutterfly. Every time we invite more people they offer free prints, so I usually end up doing that and then paying like $2 in shipping and $2 for some wallet-size pictures. Once we actually have the money to afford a good number of prints and an album to put them all in, we will be using that site to purchase all of them because they are so great! I am definitely a fan.I made a poster collage a few years ago, and since the prints arrived in the mail I decided it would be good to redo it. I took off any irrelevant pictures (friends I've not seen or talked to in years, etc.) and added some of Johnny and Steve. It is looking pretty good, if I do say so myself. Steve will be hanging it in our hallway tonight, and will also be hanging my drawing for Johnny over his crib. People harass me because I am so obsessed with pictures, albums, art, and pretty much anything that can preserve a memory in a visual way. What can I say? I've been writing my whole life, I have to slowly expand and grow to other forms of expression! Go creativity!
Wow. Heh. I never thought about the whole twin bed idea in that light. Makes sense, I guess. I don't think me and Angela could handle that, though. I know she specifically tells me she sleeps better when I'm there. *shrugs*
ReplyDelete